Must-Haves for Autumn
2. With notes of ginger and incense Bois Oro has become one of my favorite go to fall fragrances.
3. After being introduced to Malin + Goetz Sage styling cream during my last visit to the barber, I can't imagine life without it! It is so easy to apply and the hold is firm but still looks so natural. And it smells so good!
4. I love a good bubble bath. There's nothing more relaxing and reenergizing than soaking in a warm bath after a long day, especially when the weather starts getting chilly. That's why I'm making this little glittering pumpkin bubble bar from Lush a must-have. It's cool, fun, and smells great - citrusy and uplifting.
5. Speaking of smelling great... Buy this candle now. I can't get enough of it. It fills the room without being overpowering. And the amber and patchouli notes in the Baxter of California White Wood Number One are perfect for fall.
6. I love accessorizing with more rustic pieces during fall, especially brass jewelry with some vintage flare. If you agree I definitely recommend this sick Nut and Bolt cuff from Giles & Brothers.
8. Love Sabon so much! I fall in love with every product I try. My new Sabon crush is their incredibly nourishing shower gel which comes in a perfect autumn scent of ginger and orange.
9. Perfect fall bag by Wild Tale featured on IfChic.com.