Must-Haves to Survive a Road Trip
2. As always, I don't go anywhere without Acure's Cleansing Towelettes. But, they are seriously a must on the road. These amazing little all-natural biodegradable Argan Oil towelettes refresh, cleanse, soothe, and detoxify on the go. Perfect for a quick refresh in the car to remove dirt, sweat and oil - or just wipe off that speck of ketchup from the corner of your mouth after scarfing down that burger you just picked up from a drive-thru.
3. Pics or it didn't happen, amiright? Sure, we can just take a few snaps on our phones during the trip, but there is something so romantic about a disposable camera on a vacation with your friends. Not being able to see the finished product of a picture instantly is exciting, like a mini-surprise. And, reliving the experience after having the pics developed is magical.
4. You have miles to go and a pit stop to wash your hair is not an option. A great dry shampoo is very necessary for the road. My current obsession, Brocato's Big Easy Volumizing Dry Shampoo. *insert praise hand emoji* It's a lifesaver. Not only does it absorb oil, it also adds volume keeping hair looking it's best - which is so important when taking tons of on-the-road selfies.
5. Top's down, wind blowing through your hair, and sun on your face. Styling moment, yes, but no need to arrive at your destination with dry skin and a sunburn for a few moments of style. Hydrate and protect your skin from the sun's rays with Yon-Ka Paris's luxurious Creme Solaire. Your skin will thank me! Oh la la!
6. Also, remember to bring along a great detangling brush along for the ride. Wind-tussled hair often just ends up a knotted mess, so Tangle Teezer's Compact Styler or Men's Groomer is a requirement for any road-tripper. Gently detangle without pulling or breaking your hair, and it's small size makes it easy to take anywhere.
7. Obviously we need a great bag to keep all our necessities in. I like to opt for Baggu's standard bag. It's so easy to carry and holds a ton of stuff, but without taking up to much room in the carry. It's super affordable, durable, and can fold into a tiny flat pouch making storage so simple.
8. Driving for a long time can become a bit draining. No need to pull over every few hours for a rest when you have Axio. Energy drinks are so bad for you, and that's why Axio stands out - it's a healthier option without that sudden crash. It's the perfect way to stay focused on the road.