Great Ideas: Freedom Revival Project
My life is crazy. It always has been. And, I hope it continues to be interesting as I continue making everyday count. These are some of the things that may show up on my bucket list…
• Visit all 50 United States and buy a fashion piece from each as a souvenir
• Write a novel that is so awesome that it gets adapted into a film or sitcom or cartoon… or all three
• Own my own PR firm and worldwide non-profit organization
• I’ve seen them in every pet store, but I can’t imagine them in the wild… So I would love to see wild hamsters… Do those even exist?!
• Be in a random event spread in a national magazine at some fantastic party with beautiful celebrities at my side.
• Live in New York City for at least 10 years
• Own a priceless work of art
• Live out of the country for at least one year
• Beat the world record for largest gathering of people in there undies (116 people in London gathered for Fair Trade’s “Pants to Poverty” cause at St. Pancras rail station) by throwing the biggest panty party ever for “Shirts Off” non-profit in New Orleans.
There are so many things I want to do before I die. I want to travel a lot and see exotic lands and experience as many different cultures as possible. I want to have a brilliant, successful career doing something I love. I want to be able to say I helped millions of people, and do it on a daily basis through philanthropy and volunteer work. Even though my life is pretty hectic now, and I know it will only continue to get busier as the years add up, I want to stay in touch with all my best friends no matter where we are in the world and in life. I hope that before I die I will be able to do something amazing to show how much my parents mean to me. Even though it will be near impossible, I want to repay them for everyday that have lifted me up and kept me going. I want to live a life so fun that it compares to no other. And, I want to make everyone in my life proud.