Fall is hereeeeee! oh man I just want to sing I love fall so much. I'm so ready to go apple picking, visit Halloween festivals, carve a pumpkin personally picked from the pumpkin patch, snuggle in an oversized sweater while sipping some kind of pumpkin flavored drink, be surrounded by gorgeous amber leaves while I walk through Central park, and catch up with friends over homemade pie and warm apple cider. What can I say... I'm totally basic on the inside.
Unfortunately, here in the Big Apple it's still pretty warm out. So It's not really feeling like fall as of yet. But, in hopes of not letting the warm weather kill the mood and keeping the excitement going, here are some of my favorite things that are getting me stoked about fall.
- These awesome Spratters & Jane fingerless gloves are the coolest accessory for fall! They are so cozy, look incredible, and are perfect for texting.
- With notes of ginger and incense Bois Oro has become one of my favorite go to fall fragrances.
- After being introduced to Malin + Goetz Sage styling cream during my last visit to the barber, I can't imagine life without it! It is so easy to apply and the hold is firm but still looks so natural. And it smells so good!
- I love a good bubble bath. There's nothing more relaxing and reenergizing than soaking in a warm bath after a long day, especially when the weather starts getting chilly. That's why I'm making this little glittering pumpkin bubble bar from Lush a must-have. It's cool, fun, and smells great - citrusy and uplifting.
- Speaking of smelling great... Buy this candle now. I can't get enough of it. It fills the room without being overpowering. And the amber and patchouli notes in the Baxter of California White Wood Number One are perfect for fall.
- I love accessorizing with more rustic pieces during fall, especially brass jewelry with some vintage flare. If you agree I definitely recommend this sick Nut and Bolt cuff from Giles & Brothers.
- The wind usually starts to pick up during the fall, and if we are out and about watching the leaves change and picking apples our lips are going to feel it. This awesome, super-hydrating lip balm from Baxter of California will definitely keep your lips moisturized and shield them from the wind.
- Love Sabon so much! I fall in love with every product I try. My new Sabon crush is their incredibly nourishing shower gel which comes in a perfect autumn scent of ginger and orange.
- Perfect fall bag by Wild Tale featured on IfChic.com.